Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's About Time For An UPDATE!!!

I thought it was about time for an update!  It's been a while, but after my nerves got the best of me I had to step back and take a break.  Before I continue with some news about the baby, I want to wish everybody a fantastic holiday season filled with a whole lot of joy, love and good times! 

Since my last post I received two sets of scans.  The latest set came last Wednesday at eighteen weeks and four days. 
 



The baby is still measuring small, but I decided to let the following e-mail put me at ease.   


Dear Craig,

We hope you are doing well.

We would like to inform you that as per our schedule we have done USG scan for your surrogate mother.

Please find attached her scan report.

We are happy to inform you that Dr. Shivani has reviewed the reports and noted that every parameters are within normal limit.

As per our discussion with the obstetrician team baby is growing well and doing fine.

Your surrogate mother is also progressing well.

Please note that her next scan will be done within one month.

We will keep you updated with her further progress and new status.

With Regards,
Neha
SCI Healthcare


At almost twenty weeks now it's hard not to get excited.  I should receive the 3D scans and the Triple Marker test results before long, so a lot will be happening in the next few weeks.        

Many happy thoughts and warm wishes to all of the new births, as well as to those of you who are just starting out or continuing on with your journeys.  Also, to those of you who have been blessed with children and continue to share your stories as your families grow.  Happy Holidays!!! 
     

All of the Menorahs were burning bright when I celebrated Hanukkah with my family and friends.
                     
Seriously...  Enough with the pictures!  I just want to play with my gifts.


5 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays! The scans are great! Ours is approaching 21 weeks, so exciting times for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy holidays to you too! Your 3D scans are amazing. They make me want to get mine even more:-)

      Delete
  2. Seasons greetings Craig! im with you, im so looking forward to 3d scans! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me about 30 weeks before I got excited. Then the excitement grew so fast. Just wait. The emotions get stronger and better. And FYI, my kids scarfed down a latke when they were about 8 1/2 months old. Hope your kid does the same thing next year. It was cute.

    ReplyDelete